Full Traceable, Ethically Sourced European Quality
Royal Comfort down and feather duvet’s are washed, sterilized, graded and dedusted to conform to European Down And Feather Association (EDFA) standards including EN12934, EN12935, EN1164 and EN12130.
Royal Comfort duvet’s are ethically sourced and are certified traceable to their country of origin and filling content (ESRM). Each duvet has a lot number certifying the source and that it conforms to Lifson Products’ strict quality standards.
Royal Comfort pillows are not known to cause allergies and are NOMITE certified. This means they are suitable for house dust mite sufferers. Duvet’s are not known to cause allergies.
Our Royal Comfort Range include the following qualities:
- Snow White Siberian Goose Down (100% Down)
- Premium Hungarian Goose Down (90% Down/ 10% Small Feathers)
- Hungarian Goose Down (70% Down/ 30% Small Feathers)
- Duck Down (50% Down/ 50% Small Feathers)
- Duck Down – also known as Super Down (20% Down/ 80% Small Feathers)
- Duck Feather and Down (5% Down/95% Small Feathers)
- Goose Feather and Down (3% Down/ 97% Small Feathers)